Disclaimer and conditions of use
- Information provided on this website is offered as a guide only.
- All information is offered without warranty of any kind. When acting on any information provided on this website, you acknowledge that the information was provided ‘warranty-free’ and you will not hold Travel with Twins, or the authors of www.travel-with-twins.com, liable for any direct or indirect loss arising from information provided by this website.
- Furthermore, all information provided to us from a third party—advertiser, freelance writer, anyone who is participating on the Website forum or any other source—is deemed to be accepted in good faith as reasonably accurate. Although we do make a reasonable effort to verify facts, quantities, prices, third-party guarantees, pictures, and any other variable information, we do not guarantee the validity and accuracy of this supplied information.
- By using our website, you acknowledge that this disclaimer frees Travel with Twins from any liability whatsoever arising from inaccurate information concerning a product or service that is, or was, advertised on this website.
- www.travel-with-twins.com is a family-friendly website. We do not encourage, endorse, nor willingly associate ourselves with any website, subject, group or individual directly associated with pornography, religious or racial prejudice, paedophilia, or terrorism.
- Travel with Twins has a policy of content sharing with authorised partners. We encourage controlled reproduction of our information on other websites provided an agreed return link is included and acknowledgement given. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can accept your request.
- By visiting this website, you acknowledge that the information and pictures published within the entire domain of www.travel-with-twins.com are bound by copyright, as shown at the bottom of every page and on every Picture published from the author of the this website. You are expressly forbidden to copy any of the information or pictures without written permission from Travel with Twins unless you are the original author or owner of the disputed material. Regular copyright infringement checks are carried out and any page of information containing more than 15 per cent identical content to pages previously existing on www.travel-with-twins.com will be considered to be in breach of international copyright law and appropriate legal action may be taken.
- www.travel-with-twins.com encourages links to and from appropriate websites, related to traveling with children, twins or multiples or any international travel sites. You are free to link to our site, provided you are not associated with pornography, paedophilia, terrorism or religious prejudice, and we will promptly link back to you.
- Please contact email@example.com to arrange a reciprocal link.